This message is from: "Susan Harrison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Well Yasmine....our two fjords do not know that they are supposed to like standing in the rain. They hate standing out in wet weather and are quick to tell you they want in the barn....and with a dry stall thank you very much. Ours also use their fly shed, that is if they cannot talk someone into taking pity on them and opening the barn door! Maybe, just maybe, we have spoiled them????
Peppin's and Storm's mom in N.B.

This message is from: "jerrell friz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Why on earth would you want to blanket a Fjord horse ???? They have been
thriving for centuries in one of the coldest and most humid climate that
you can find in the Norwegian coastal area - without blankets ! My horses
have a shelter that they never ever use in cold or wet weather (and
believe me the Yukon can be cold and wet) - only in the summer to escape
the heat and sun.
Don't feel bad leaving your Fjords in the rain! They like it !
Yasmine