This message is from: donna mcgeein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello, I have an 11 yr old gelding that has been hooked to a cart a few times.
I am in a situation now where I have ground to drive him on so I am seeking a
farm wagon and a collar harness. I live in Corvallis , Oregon. My horse is
Bro. I had considered selling him when I was in MT but I kept him and we
relocated. I need advice as well as equipment and tack if anyone can
help.Someone local suggested the ruralheritage web page. Thanks, Donna