This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

How many Fjords are going trick or treating this year?     And do any of you
have an special costumes?

We go out every year thru the neighborhoods and hand out candy with the
Fjords.  This year we have a following of over 50 that are showing up just  to
go
out with the horses.   Costumes that we have used in the past  have ranged
from clown suits, masked marauders dragging dead bodies,  to  angels and
fairy's.
  Of course the Fjords always want to know what is  in all the bags!!!!
Once we get out into the neighborhoods we get  all the kids following us, they
seem to forget their pursuits of candy.   Horses (the mo-hawk dudes are much
cooler:0)

Bonnie