This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Wow, Ynde is beautiful! I enjoyed watching the videos. What did we do  before
You Tube?

Brigid Wasson
SF Bay Area, CA
_www.eponahorsemanship.com_ (http://www.eponahorsemanship.com/)

Spam detection software, running on the system "angus.mystery.com", has
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block
[EMAIL PROTECTED] for details.

Content preview:  --part1_c2c.1fe8e786.345c7a31_rel_boundary
  --c2c.1fe8e786_alt_bound Wow, Ynde is beautiful! I enjoyed watching the
  videos. What did we do before You Tube? Brigid Wasson SF Bay Area, CA
  _www.eponahorsemanship.com_ (http://www.eponahorsemanship.com/) See
  what's new at http://www.aol.com --c2c.1fe8e786_alt_bound [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.3 NO_REAL_NAME           From: does not include a real name
 1.0 FROM_ENDS_IN_NUMS      From: ends in numbers
 1.4 WEIRD_QUOTING          BODY: Weird repeated double-quotation marks
 0.8 HTML_30_40             BODY: Message is 30% to 40% HTML
 0.1 HTML_COMMENT_8BITS     BODY: HTML comment has 3 consecutive 8-bit chars
 0.4 HTML_TAG_BALANCE_BODY  BODY: HTML has unbalanced "body" tags
 0.2 MIME_QP_LONG_LINE      RAW: Quoted-printable line longer than 76 chars
 0.7 UPPERCASE_25_50        message body is 25-50% uppercase