This message is from: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

FOR SALE FJORD WEANLINGS IN WISCONSIN
weanling filly is sired by Skyview Henry, she was born 4-24-07, she is
halter broke, ties, stands for farrier and clipping. The weanling colt is
sired by LFF Ullend and out of a Holunder daughter, big big colt, very
nice, he was born May 18, 2007, he is also halter broke, ties, stands for
farrier and clipping. Both really nice babies. I will sell for $1800.00
each or $3200.00 for the pair. I can email pictures to anyone interested.
Thanks [EMAIL PROTECTED]