To: "Fjord horse Forum" <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2007 2:23 AM
Subject: Fjord colors

This message is from: Linda Lehnert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Is mud-dun an acceptable color in Fjords? Many people on the list in various locations seem to report having Fjords that color, particularly when it rains. Phil didn't mention it in his excellent posting. Does it depend on the color
of the mud?

Linda in Guben