-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of jen frame
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2007 7:13 AM
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Subject: Water consumption in the Fjord breed

This message is from: "jen frame" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Everyone,
I hope you all don't mind all my questions--I am new to the Fjord
breed and curious about the differences between Fjords and other
breeds.
My question today is about the amount of water your Fjords drink.