This message is from: "Chris McMahon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

My riding instructor just took a horse to the U of MN vet clinic, he is
a very fancy high level dressage horse with similar problems.  Funny,
she was just describing the process to me today during my lesson.  They
have high hopes that he will come out of it usable.

We have had a wonderful year of lessons, Elph is extremely fit from all
the riding we have been doing.  He has become very light and responsive,
and it also directly translates into much better movement in harness as
well.

Next weekend we have a clinician coming to our barn, and will be doing
lessons on the longe, riding lessons, free jumping, and jumping, what a
blast.

I did sell my beautiful road cart to Kathy Johnson, we just weren't
showing anymore, but I hope to get a marathon carriage in the next year
or two, we'll see.  Sounds like the cart has been put to really good
use.  Now I have the time as my only child is now in college, but wow,
that tuition is ghastly!

Tish and Elph in Minneapolis