This message is from: Sarah Clarke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

My smallest is about 13.2, about 800#; largest 14.1, about 950#.  I am 5' 7"
and suffering from some "middle age spread".  I think I look "right" on all of
them, and this has been confirmed by observers at shows and lessons.  They feel
right too, a good place to put my leg and no feeling that they are struggling
to carry my weight or height.  I also ride a 16 hand warmblood, so it's not
that I have just gotten "used" to the feeling of riding a smaller horse.
  Sarah in Jamul (getting used to trail riding in the ashes of the Harris fire)

kate charboneau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  This message is from: kate charboneau

If you ride your Fjord, how tall is he/she, and how much does he/she weigh?
How tall are you, and do you look "right" on him? :) Thanks