This message is from: "Jeanne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have to "second" what Peg wrote about the Herald...

When each issue arrives I think, "boy, that ones gonna be hard to beat"...
and then they do it every time!  Not only are the pictures great to look at,
but the ads have stepped up a notch, as have the articles.  I find myself
reading it from cover to cover.

GREAT JOB, GIRLS!

Oh, and speaking of girls at Starfire Farm:  we are now in 'practice mode'
for our performance at the National Western Stock Show, to happen in
January.  This one will be one everyone won't want to miss.

Our theme:  Star Trek.

Jeanne
 - Berthoud, CO ~ waiting for colder weather to arrive