This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Myler makes driving bits with butterfly and elbow cheeks, probably would make a Liverpool cheek too. I have the butterfly Myler with a solid low port (wide) mouthpiece (MB 15) and also the elbow with the same mouthpiece. I got the elbow bit , 6", from Big Horse Feed and tack in California and the butterfly Myler in a 5.5" from Driving Essentials.

The Myler Kimberwick cheek looks a lot like a driving bit cheek.

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska clear land cold, -1 degree

Hi Melinda, I am sure that one can find Kimberwicke bits for much
less--like $35 or so. But those are made in Pakistan and some are
decent and others are awful.
The specific Kimberwicke I am refering to is a Myler bit, and Myler
bits are expensive!  The custom made Mylers are made in America and
cost aproximately $140 or so.