This message is from: Jan Maday <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I've met a couple lovely Amish families and their Fjords at the Fjord
Evaluations this summer in northern VA.  The Joseph and Leah Glick family (of
Gordonville, PA) in particular were wonderful!  Their fjords were groomed to
the nines, and their lovely mare Sophia I was awarded the Blue ribbon...she was
absolutely stunning in every way.  Mr. Glick is very progressive, and uses
email!  You can contact him at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and ask him how he uses his
fjords.  He also does a beautiful job training fjords...In addition to my
registered fjord (Reterra Hanslo), I've adopted one of the PMU fjord-crosses
from www.theanimalifarm.com and Mr. Glick will be starting her for me this
winter.  I have nothing but respect for the Amish as horsemen.  Very
impressive.  We are blessed to have them in the fjord community.  Happy
thanksgiving all...  Jan in Purcellville, VA (home of Hans the Wonderhorse)