This message is from: Liz Rudy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I am finding all the posts on fjords and fencing very
interesting. My fjord (Torsten) will move bolted
together livestock panels to get out. He also
dismantles post/rail fences with easy. I have seen him
put his head over a rail fence and pull the top board
off with his head/neck. He usually removes the middle
board too.  :-) The good news is that we discovered he
is terrified of electricity, so he can now be securely
confined with any type of fencing as long as it has an
active hot wire.

               Liz