This message is from: "Dave and Patti Walter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have decided to put my adorable filly up forsale. O.H. Braelyn, or "Bri" is
a Flotren x Rannita baby. VERY much like her father in being VERY athletic,
VERY talented, WONDERFUL personality, Great Movement. She really floats. She
definately can do H/J when she is older, dressage, eventing, driving,
whatever. She is the cutest girl too. Everyone just loves her that comes on
the farm. She is the first one to come to the fence to greet you. Very
curious, loves people, VERY sweet.

I have pictures of her on my website, couple of them are from Spring, have
current ones and would be more then happy to do a video for any serious
inquires. Wonderful pedigree for future breedings.

I have worked with her and she lunges, long lines, ground drives, pulls a
tire, will soon be pulling a drag and then the cart will be introduced. She is
use to the saddle and a bit. Too young to get on her, but is use to being
worked with and messed with. Not a spooky girl, knows all her voice commands,
and we have worked on showmanship, setting up and pivoting. She also does
laterals in hand. 13.3hh currently $5750.00

Email for more information.

Patti Jo Walter
www.franciscreekfjords.com
Please note NEW email address [EMAIL PROTECTED]