To: <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 5:24 AM
Subject: Secret Santa

This message is from: "Sue Clark-Sorger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thanks to my Secret Santa Cheryl Goioa for my gift, the fjordy rocking horse is in my china cabinet with my fjord horse collection and Kez loves his new
halter.
During Kezzy trip across country to come home he stayed the night with
Cheryl so she has met my boy.
Kez is doing well it is hard to believe he has such a bad heart when he is
running hard in the snow on these 0 degree mornings (actually this morning
we have a heat wave it is 16 degrees.)
The only thing that has changed is he is a little harder to keep weight on
this winter. He is being kept in light work driving and riding and has my
mini and welsh pony for company.

Sue

Sue Clark-Sorger
Crown Oak Fjord
Sandia Park NM

For your security this Message has been checked for Viruses as a courtesy of
Com-Pair Services!