This message is from: "Gail Russell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I just spoke to a friend who said both she and another friend are having
trouble with this company.  They sell on eBay, and also out of an online
storefront.

One friend bought a pair of zippered riding boots.  They came without
zippers.  Horseloverz.com wants her to pay shipping both ways.  I guess she
wrangled with them so long that she cannot leave bad feedback for them
anymore on eBay (I think you have a limited amount of time to do so.)

Another friend bought a defective blanket.  She has to get replacement parts
thru the retailer that sold it to her.Horseloverz.com.  Horseloverz.com is
not answering their phone.  They leave you on hold for a long time, and then
hang up on you, "saying no one is here to help you."

So..just a heads up.

Gail