This message is from: "Ursula & Brian Jensen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   Here at Trinity Fjords in Lumby we send Best Wishes and Seasons Greetings
from our house to your house! May you realize all your dreams in 2008, or at
least have a start towards them. After 24 years of having Norwegian Fjords,
Ursula and I remain enthused about this breed and the growth of the
membership in North America.
   On behalf of the FHI BOD, I extend Greetings and Best wishes to all Fjord
owners and breeders. In FHI terms, 2008 promises to be an interesting and
exciting year. At the Spring Stallion Show in Norway, 2008, the Norwegians
are planning on sponsoring a Fjord Breeders Seminar which will be
educational and open to interested owners and breeders.
Plan to put Norway on your calendar for spring, 2008.
Brian Jensen----FHI Director, America.

Ursula and Brian Jensen
Box 1032
Lumby, B.C. Canada