This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm hoping someone can tell me what might be going on with my Fjord gelding.

"Sometimes", after he has a perfectly normal poop, there is an?watery substance
that soils his butt cheeks and occasionally runs down the back of his legs.
This goes on for about three days, clears up, and comes back in two to three
weeks. He's been wormed for everything including encysted strongyles, my vet
says his teeth are fine (although he didn't examine him with a flashlight), he
has a wonderful appetite, and never seems to feel bad. I've switched his hay
and added probiotics to the little bit of Triple Crown feed and beet pulp he
eats. We totally?clean his pasture and there has been no evidence of typical
diarrhea.

Any ideas?

Lee Hardin