This message is from: "Jeanne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have three fjords.  Hanne RARELY even nickers.  If we are late on dinner,
she'll maybe do a low, nicker.  My other two, however, are so loud.  HayLee
will even wake the neighbors, she whinnies so loud.  In fact, both HayLee
and Tirra whinny so much, that my parrot, Winsten, whinnies like BOTH of
them.  He does both whinnies very distinctively!    And... if you pull one
pony out of the pen, he can see out his window, and will start whinning like
the one left behind, before she starts up!

Jeanne
 - Berthoud, CO - they're saying it's going to warm up into the 50's by the
weekend.  It was 1.6F when I fed this AM.