-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gail Russell
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 12:42 AM
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Subject: RE: experiences from NORWAY

This message is from: "Gail Russell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Are not the qualifications that it be done in the time between high school
and college?  I graduated from high school.  I could plan to go to college.
There must be laws against age discrimination in Norway!

Gail