This message is from: "Deb Logan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

There is a grey fjord in Ford, Washington on Dreamhorse......"Snowy's
Cosmo".....
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Liz Rudy<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com<mailto:fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
  Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2008 3:09 PM
  Subject: Gray fjords

  This message is from: Liz Rudy
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>

  Silly question, but....  I am looking for someone in
  the Pacific Northwest with a grey dun fjord that might
  be willing to let me come see it. I have a brown dun
  now, but am planning on getting a second fjord
  sometime in the not too distant future (that darn
  Potato Chip theory). I have always liked gray horses
  and am intrigued by the idea of a gray fjord. Photos
  are helpful, but I really wanted to see one up close
  and personal.

  Thanks!

                Liz and very fuzzy Torsten

           (Snohomish, WA)