This message is from: "Olivia Farm, Inc." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello from Olivia Farm,

  My favorite winter work pants are the $30 rain-suit variety from Costco.
They are super thin and you wouldn't think it would be much difference, but I
wouldn't THINK about going outside without them when the temperature is between
10 and -10 around here.  They keep out the wind and the wet, as long as it
isn't a huge downpour.

  The only draw back is that they are slick.  I did ride bareback in them at a
walk and with the western saddle they would probably be fine, but in English
tack it might be an issue.

  For real riding I have a pair of insulated, full-seat, winter over-pants from
State Line Tack.  I have no idea what the cost is (they were a well-appreciated
gift!), but they are super and I am usually sweating.  I have had them for
about 6 years now and they are still looking great since I only use them to
ride.  My only issue with them is that they tend to "pop" open at the sides
when I wear jeans under them, so I switched to winter breeches.

  For Laurie (and Oz, even though he won't be out here THIS time) - We hope you
can make it by for a visit this summer - that would be great fun!  We may even
have one of our little cabins finished by then.

  Keep warm everyone!

  Solveig Watanabe
  Olivia Farm
  www.oliviafarm.com