This message is from: "Misha & Michael" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I like your website Michelle it is simple and to the point. You need another Two Rivers mare come and get Maia! She is an excellent mommy, easy foaler and breeder and needs a new home!

Your red dun colt is just gorgeous--I adore that little rascal!

And of course Soren is hot hot hot--what a hunk. Nice to see that photo of him and Evy my darling dearest on your page--that is just about the cutest pic? Horses making a heart!

I have this one on my page.

http://www.eoni.com/~mishamez/sorenev.jpg

Misha Nogha at Shota Fjords