This message is from: "Susan Felix" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have an 8 yr old Fjord Gelding for sale,  Ramsey.  Some  of you had probably
read about his talents in the Fjord Digest Magazine.  He has been my Theropy
Horse for the last 2 years and my closest companion for most of his 8 years.
I am his only Humane and he my big Golden Retriever.  Yes he does retrieve,
orange cones mostly!  He has been trained to do ground work and ride by Beth
Beymer of Star Fire Farm . Mostly walk and Trot, he is not big into Cantering
, but neither am I , he will Canter all day long in the pasture and does
trails.  Easy keeper and personality plus a very good boy. Health is
excellent.  Sorry to say I need to find him a good home , I have some medical
issues and Lots of bills.  My Dr.'s want me to cut back on working and I can
not ride anymore.  So, I'm only letting him move on to someone else If they
can give him a good home and keep him in their life for a long time.  As I
said before he is like a big golden retriever and is very faithful and loving.
I would like to get $3,500 .00 for him as I have expenses , but this is all
negotiable as long as he will be loved and kept for a long time to come.
Please email me:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   and
ask for Susan Felix  303-507-5309  Please past this on to anyone seriously
interested!  Thank You,  Susan Felix