This message is from: Alicia Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I would try an easy entry cart. A pleasure cart might be ok too.

  Alicia

Dave and Patti Walter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  This message is from: "Dave and Patti Walter"

Have a question for everyone. What would be your choice of vehicle for a
single horse, for pleasure -road and ring. I'm looking at buying another cart
for those that come on the farm, THAT ALREADY Drive. I bought a Pacific Show
Cart this last year and don't want to use that. Keeping that just for showing.
I LOVE THAT CART, SOOOO BALANCED, Wow, it's great, but am hoping to find
something else a little less expensive then the Pacific. Then I have a
breaking cart, which I'm not crazy about, but it's fixable so I keep it
around. I have a meadowbrook but don't care for it all that much, and
definately would not like it with a horse I didn't know well. So....what does
everyone think???

Think we are over the deep freeze around here. At least it is suppose to be
double digits today 11 above!!!!! HEAT WAVE. Fjords all love this weather
though, at least here in WI, they are use to it and have no problems with the
colder temps. Myself on the other hand would like it to get into the 30's for
the rest of winter.

Patti Jo Walter
www.franciscreekfjords.com
Please note NEW email address [EMAIL PROTECTED]