This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I've got a copy of GaWaNi Pony Boy's book and it's full of sensible and
useful horse tips.  The only thing that he makes sound easy (but isn't) is his
description of how to mount your horse bareback.  I get it intellectually - I
understand the moves, their order and their rhythm - I just can't actually DO
it.
I think it helps to be slender, in your twenties and male (what weight they
have is in their upper body).  Bareback mounting is a lot harder when you're
built like a pear...a chubby pear.
    But the book is a really good read.

Kay
and Bogie, who says, "What IS she doing?  She keeps jumping up and bouncing
back off my side?"
and Braveheart, who says, "Don't worry. When she starts that stuff you're
never going to have to leave the      barn."