This message is from: Susan Cargill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

It was great fun to be at the opening night of the Dancing with Horses
at the NWSS.  The Starfire Quadrille was stupendous as always.  It was
great fun seeing two of the T girls (Tirra & Haley aka Trudie) and Orinike
perform.
Loved the Denver Brass.  Jim and I had the opportunity of sitting with Eike and
Susanne
Peterson of Germany.  Learned much about our little white dun filly Luna that
Brian and Ursala Jensen imported last year from the Peterson's farm in Germany.
It was also fun to see Bob and Therine G. from MN.

Susan - Longtheway Farm