This message is from: Cherrie Nolden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Oh boy do I feel your pain!! My hubby and I did the exact same thing, although
these people got the hint and left our place before we went to court. We
received no money, have loads of their junk, a yard/pasture full of trash, lots
of repairs, and are much more skeptical of renters with a sob story. Lesson
learned.

  The poor kids of people like this!! Our tenants let their kids play in the
waste oil buckets, then fussed when we wouldn't let them wash off in our horse
water tanks. The kids were never in school and certainly weren't learning
vocabulary or behavior that would help them succeed later in life.

  Looking back, I'm amazed that they didn't shoot our horses. Although, we
believe their friends stole a bunch of our farm equipment after helping the
tenants move out (thankfully three hours away). None of our equipment was
recovered. Grrrr. So much for being kind and trusting.

  Cherrie

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
  This message is from:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
Name=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=009>
&rd=1&item=190194616737&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=009

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
Name=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=009>
&rd=1&item=190194617674&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=009

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
Name=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=009>
&rd=1&item=190194618848&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=009

Hey. I know the auction thing is not the best way to handle frustrations.
But I am selling 4 necklaces on ebay to help recoup some funds from the
recent Rental Disaster. I tried to use humor and fun in the listings. If I
offend any one I am sorry.

But if you want one of the items bid and bid a lot. I need help in redoing
the trailer that was left a disaster. Oh BTW. the photos are of the trailer
that she left behind. :-)

Catherine Lassesen

Hestehaven - "The Horse Garden"

& Hundehaven - "The Dog Heaven"