This message is from: "Susan Felix" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

----- Original Message -----
From: Susan Felix<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: fjordhorse-digest<mailto:fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 8:35 PM
Subject: StarFire Farm at Stock show

The Stock Show this year I thought and so did others in the audience was a
very special and different one.  Not only did the events of the Evening of
Dancing Horses and all the breeds perform well, the Fjords themselves did an
exceptional job performing.  Yes they're jumping was wonderful and everyone
really enjoyed the performance , but the ponies themselves really showed us as
horse owners that no matter what is asked of them they gave it everything they
had to do the performance.  All the preparation and 2x a week practices in the
cold weather really shows that without their cooperation and dedication to
their owners , not all horses would have been so able or eager to comply.  The
Norwegian Fjord Horse is a very special breed and one we can be very proud to
have in our lives.  I really enjoyed the show and hugs to all especially the
Ponies!   Hope those brownies went to good use!    Susan