This message is from: Karen Keith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Congratulations, Beth, Sandy, and the rest of the Fjord Quadrille Team.

I was so pleased to see the video on YouTube of your performance at the Stock
Show.  I wish I could have been there with you!  The lighting on the horses is
intriguing.  I'd love to know more details; like how did you attach a string
of lights to the mane?

Since being here in the UK, I've had the opportunity to see both the King's
Troop Royal Horse Artillery and the Queen's Household Cavalry perform
precision rides/drives to music, but in the back of my mind I was fondly
remembering performing with the Fjords.

Congrats again, and I hope you're all recovering from your Stock Show
experience.

Cheers!
Karen, Am in Eng