This message is from: "Gail Russell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I forgot to let people know about another essential item in their stock show
planning.

I am on an e-mail list thru the Denver Art Museum.  They send me info
regarding new and continuing exhibits.

When Karen and I went to Denver for the stock Show two years ago, Karen and
I "did" the museum.  It is within walking distance of the Marriott.  Karen
spent some time teaching me about printmaking, from her previous art school
education.  Great fun.and the Western Exhibition is there as well.

Also, you can rent a house or condo in Denver fairly easily thru
www.VRBO.com <http://www.vrbo.com/>  or www.homeway.com
<http://www.homeway.com/>

I would only rent using a credit card, or Paypal, as some of these rentals
could be a hoax.  Not too likely, but it is a possibility in the vacation
rental by owner industry.

Some of the rentals are quite big, though I would expect the downtown ones
to be somewhat smaller.  Often they are very nicely furnished.

Gail