This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Braveheart isn't through with his winter coat yet but, in Bogie's opinion,
it's time to line his entire world with Bogie-hair.  To look at his stall in
the
morning and my clothes just about any time, you'd think he'd actually
exploded.  I'm practicing bareback riding on him these days (probably a sign of
entrance into my second childhood) and when I scramble off, my posterior is
coated
in blond hair...an area of my body, by the way, that does NOT need to be
highlighted. I've told him that February in MI probably isn't the best time to
fling your winter clothes to the winds but he seems unmoved by my arguments.

Kay
and Braveheart who has chosen to go with the angora look a bit longer
and Bogie who cares nothing for any of our wardrobe suggestions

48)