This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jean I actually got a good girl  today from the very stuck on  himself
orthopod . Still take the cane with me when out and about -  still  too nervous
walk any where slippery or muddy. Asked if I can ride - he didn't  look real
happy but said no stirrups (too much pressure on knee) or bouncing.  Pretty
much
a no for at least the next 6 weeks.
   Really warm here the last couple days in the 60's - oh well  cold is
coming back in the 20's Sunday with wind.    How are you  doing?         Robyn
in
MD

48)