This message is from: Linda Lottie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Jeanne......I too watch my horses to help me keep an eye on things.  Mine love
to stand by the barn, facing south & west to watch for deer.  Often there are
deer in the pasture grazing or sneaking under the fence.

My property butts up to two other pastures of neighboring horses.  Often,  the
horses from each farm meet in the "three corners" area and either take a nap or
just hang out. ( 11-15 head).   My neighbor and I laugh and say they are having
coffee time :)  In three years there has never been an "incident" in that
corner.....just hangin' out.  Such good ponies:)

LJLB in WI......snowing and it is beautiful