This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 2/9/08 4:01:51 PM,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Often,  the horses from each farm meet in the "three corners" area and
> either take a nap or just hang out. ( 11-15 head).   My neighbor and I laugh
and
> say they are having coffee time :

that just what oz does in the corner by his girlfriend.......they just stand
next to each other across the fence. i will be interesting when i am finally
there all the time to see what his habits really are.

at home tonight every critter is in the barn. the wind is howling and the
temp is heading for --20. this is the second weekend we have had such awful
stuff
and it's getting really old.

laurie