This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Good descripshon of life after knee surgery  Lisa - mine  Dec. 26th was a
total replcement - the arthroscoptic surgery last year on Dec.  18th didn't do
the job. I made 20 lbs of mashed potatoes and 3 lb of crab dip on  crutches
last
Christmas Eve big family dinner. So this time I scheduled after  Christmas.
   Until today we thought we were missing winter  here in MD - cold and wind
made their presence known. Went up to Delaware to  volunteer with the Extreme
Makeover Home Edition shooting in Wilmington about an  hour from us. My Dad
and I looked forward to seeing all the production crew - we  had all been
basically living in each other's pockets in October when they  filmed here.
    Any way my leg gave out and I land  sprawled on concrete sidewalk -  road
rash on both knees, both palms and  head. Hmmm the surgeon had reminded me on
Friday to always take my cane no  matter how well I feel I'm doing as the
quad muscles don't really come back  until 9 to 12 months after surgery. So
called surgeon and I have to get xrays  tomorrow.Great
    Did get to say hi to crew and cast - hope  no one saw my wonderful
acrobatics. I really am a lot more graceful on horse  than my own treacherous
limbs.
Yesterday I was watching Nina our fjord playing  horsey tag with my 10 month
old filly Atty (Little Miss Attitude). Definitely  need  mane done when I am
allowed back in the barn.
   Due to the EMHS we may be getting another Fjord  not sure from where I
think CA.
Oh how do I sign up and pay to get the Herald ?Sorry long,  Robyn

Awards. Go to AOL Music.