This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I thought those the Ohio area might be interested in a carriage
driving clinic with Lisa Singer.? Our Western Reserve Carriage Club is
sponsoring a clinic with Lisa May 10/11.? It will be held at a
beautiful new driving center (Windy Knoll)in ?Sullivan, Ohio.? The
cost to audit will be $25 or $30 for two days?and well worth it as
Lisa is one of the top drivers in the country and the coach of the US
singles team going to Poland in '08.? If interested you can contact me
at Nancy Roemer, Star Sky Farm, Dover, Ohio? 330-364-5808 or
[EMAIL PROTECTED]