This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Lisa!

Glad to hear you're on the mend with a great family to help you along. I hope
the surgery was successful and you'll be back to normal soon.

Nice weather here, no muddy Fjords (although if there is one puddle out there,
they will find it)!

I've been up to my ears in work since I took over management of the local
animal shelter last month. I love it, but it consumes my time and my thoughts.
Seeing so many animals being saved and going to new homes makes it worthwhile.
Plus, I get to take my dog to work :-). The shelter is in San Martin, just
south of San Jose, and my coworkers turned me on to the Gilroy Super Walmart.
As if Regular Walmart wasn't massive enough ... this thing is like a small
town! You can buy food, clothes, get your nails done (like I'll ever do that),
hell, they probably have a department for mail order husbands and wives. I was
so overwhelmed I just bought a few shirts for work and left, but I'll be back,
and maybe I'll try one of those motorized carts...

Brigid Wasson
SF Bay Area, CA