This message is from: Linda Lottie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

oh dear, the horse is scarry.  Maybe he should be confined to a smaller turnout
by himself for a time.  He seems rather herd bound (rushing to his buddy) .
Also, if he is dangerous to lead to his pen.....again, putting him in a
seperate turnout would calm things.  Seems he has had some tough
handling.....and that can be hard to fix.

Personally, I like ground work and working with horses that want to do things
their way.  I enjoy watching their brain accept me as leader.  This guy with
his biting at the halter, striking, rearing.......all totally not
acceptable......back to the very beginning with him.

No treats.....get a halter that fits well......and get rid of some of his
energy.....whew!

LJBL in WI