This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Do any of you just like to stay home with your Fjords?  I find that  left to
my own devices, I really don't have a great interest in taking my Fjords
other places.  I like to ride around our farm and trails, but the effort of
trailering rarely seems worth it (with the Fjord Fest being my notable
exception).
 The lists I am on seem to be so heavily populated with people  off to shows
and events all the time, are there more of us who are happy to stay  at home
with the ponies?

Kate
with Joe (who knows that home is where the hay is)
and Della (who just goes wherever we go)

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)