This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi there List,
     I have two, brown dun nearly yearling fillies for  sale.  Here they are:

Cornerstone's Lilli:
Lilli was born May 15, 2007, brown dun, halters, ties, leads, and has been
handled well.  She was imprinted at birth, is up to date on all shots and  de-
worming, and feet have been trimmed on schedule.  She is a pretty filly  with
nice movement and a face to die for.  Her sire is Green Pastures 23  Knut and
her dam is Budeia ( a Gromar daughter).  We would like her to go  to a home
where she will be used and loved and hopefully shown and evaluated as  well.  I
will be happy to pay for her Conformation Evaluation fee for  her first
Evaluation and a membership to either the PNFPG or the NFHR if the new  owner
is not
already a member.  I am asking $3500. for Lilli or $6,000. for  both.

Cornerstone's Anya:

Anya was born on June 15th, 2007.  She is brown dun, very leggy and  tall,
sweet and friendly, imprinted at birth, handles well, halters, ties, trims  and
vets well.  She is current on all shots, de-worming, and  trims.  Her sire is
Anvil's Morgen and her dam is Green Pastures 23 Sonya (  a Karibu daughter).
Anya is a delight to work with and will be easy to  train and handle.  These
fillies, only a month apart in age, have been  together and would be a
delightful team prospect.  They are very close in  height currently and get
along
well.  I would be happy to pay for her first  Conformation Evaluation fee and a
membership in either the PNFPG or the NFHR if  the new owner is not already a
member.  I am asking $3500. for Anya or  $6000. for both.

Please contact me privately if you are interested in the fillies:)   Happy
Fjording, Kathleen Rollins, Cornerstone Fjords, Deer Park,  WA

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)