This message is from: "safreivald" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The Harrisburg Expo in PA was a week ago, and I'm just now getting my head
above water, so to speak,at home, so this note is a bit on the late side.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to the wonderful, generous,
knowledgeable, tireless Fjord folk who came --and stayed for hours--to help
Curt Pierce, Marsha Korose, and me with the Fjord Booth and demonstrations.

John and Martie Bolinski spent the entire very long expo day on Friday and
brought bottomless thermos' of coffee, my granddaughter Kathryn Caputi came
from Charlottesville Friday evening and stayed through Sunday afternoon and
did booth duty, cleaned stalls, carried water . . . , John Herr and Dianne
Singley spent Sunday, and Al Smith, who brought his wonderful gelding Raoul
for Olaf Nyby to use in his clinics, was just everywhere when we needed him.
And of course Joe Glick was there with Sievert, assisted by his son Ivan
through Saturday evening.  Joe and Ivan helped keep us organized and on time
:~).

Due to an unforseen need, Curt had to abandon ship for the weekend  and Marsha
and I had it all--two breed demos a day with the pair, and booth manning and
maintenance.  Without the presence of these other folks we would have just
been buried alive!!!!  We've been doing this for a number of years, and the
Fjord community ALWAYS steps up to help.  Knowing that makes it both possible
and enjoyable.  Again, thank you, guys.  Sue Freivald.