This message is from: "jgayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Just thought I would show the personality of Grumpy Gunnar.  When  I went out
this morning (always late by his standards) to feed the old boy, he was
standing at the gate and sniffing the ground for a tidbit. As his nose came up
I asked him for a "kiss". I kept up until he did put his nose above the gate.
I quickly kissed the nose.  He jerked back as though he had hit electricity
and went back two or three feet. I know he was swearing.  "How dare she"!
But I got him,!!!  Jean Gayle

Author of:
'The Colonel's Daughter"
Occupied Germany 1946 to 1949