This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<<Was Della loose in her stall, or was she tied?  I  like  the idea of them
being loose, not constrained in any way.  Do I  need  to put shipping boots, or
any other protection?   >>

She was loose and had enough room to easily turn around, walk back and
forth, and could have laid down if she had been so inclined.  Della did not
have
any shipping boots, nor did the other horses he transported on that  trip.  If
you have someone you know is an uneasy traveler, or paws and  kicks, it's
probably a good idea.  But I wouldn't put them on for my guys  if I was
shipping
again.

Kate