This message is from: "safreivald" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

By now many of you will have received the survey from the NFHR Promotions
Committee--I am delighted to say that I have had two thoughtful, comprehensive
time to read through the survey and let us know your
thoughts/experience/suggestions.     We do appreciate both your time and your
expertise.  Again, if you don't feel like writing and email isn't your friend,
feel free to call me at 703 321 6545.  We'd like to have all of your responses
in by April 30th so we can begin evaluating and developing a plan!

Sue Freivald  NFHR Promotions Committee