This message is from: Karen McCarthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I'd go w/ the Spinner from Running Brook Farm.
It looks the lightest + has easy entry, plus it is nice enough looking.
I would steer clear of the Eaglet. It is far too heavt, and I have known folks
who got them to be displeased w/ them; also balance issues w/ it.
I didn't check out John's site but he mostly has Bird in Hand vehicles, 4
wheelers (and the Eaglet too).
I can't stress balance enough.
If you could get your hands on a Paciific training cart, that would be ideal
IMHO.
Good luck!
Karen

Karen McCarthy