This message is from: "Pat Holland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

With a soft horse market right now, we are finding some interesting situations out there coming up for sale. I guess one would say it's a buyers market now.

I am privy to the sale of a really great stallion and a few mares - if someone is interested in getting into the breeding aspect.

The stallion is Rokida's Niklaus, a 15 year old GREY - of the deep dark grey. he is 57.3" with a 9" cannon - breeder was Ron & Kit Davis - known for the great disposition and work ethic. Nik was evaluated on onformation - he is by Valea's Lee and out of Ro Sandy's Vena by Anvil's Rorik - of the Orville & Anita Unrau linage.

Nik, himself is one of - if not the best disposition Fjord stallions I have ever seen. I watched him many times when you was used at the Midwest Horse Fair, riding English, western and jumping - UNREAL - quiet and sweet. He held no opinions of himself, he was one of those horses that kept his stallion behavior checked.

Along with Nik, the owner is willing to sell a couple of Steinfinn daughters - again, keep in mind DISPOSITION. - Fair Acre's Ole is a Steinfinn son - and carries that great quiet/wise mid set.

So here it is - you get the disposition and color, all wrapped up in a neat tidy package for someone looking to begin a breeding program - I believe Nik can be handled by just about anyone without an worry and he and the mares already have the history and base to build off of. Do not shy from the age - 15 is not old - remember how well received Hostar (at the age of 19) was received at the 25th Anniversary show. Nik has tons of years of good work in him, and he deserves to be kept intact and allow this great pedigree to go on.

Contact me privately for more information.
Pat Holland