This message is from: Fiona Lindsay-Delfino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have ridden in the Bates Isabelle. And I like it a lot. But I do prefer the
Wintec Isabelle. I like the deep seat and the security that it gives you. When
I sat in it, it immediately put me in the correct position.

Gina Larson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  This message is from: Gina Larson

Hello Again--

Thanks to the responses thus far on round pens. I
hope to have one soon!
I am also in the market for a saddle and am interested
in those with the easy change gullet system. Though I
thought I might shop for a Collegiate convertible at
the Midwest Hose fair in a couple of weeks, I would
prefer to buy used. I see that there are a couple of
Bates Isabells on Ebay at about half what they cost
new. So, anyone out there ride in a Bates (or a
Collegiate)? And if so how do you like it?

Again, thanks in advance!

Gina
PF Fjern and Chester
Menominee MI