This message is from: "Reena Giola" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

It is GORGEOUS!!! very well done and I love the photo gallery.......... :)

will you have a section for just candid's? kids with the horses, santa hats on etc., ??

Can't wait for online membership renewal........ as that just reminded me, I never received a renewal notice for this year :(

Reena and Gustav
Arizona

This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

YES!!! It is finally here!

Please go to:

www.nfhr.com

By the way this is not the final product - we are going to have on-line
ordering of anything we have for sale as well as on-line membership
renewals & Fjord Herald subscription renewals as well.