This message is from: "Gail Russell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

There is a woman in Santa Rosa who uses a Fjord out of Anvil's
breeding....possibly from the Bishops?  I cannot remember the breeders name,
but it seems to me the Fjord bloodline originally was from Anvil's stock,
but it was an old time breeder somewhere in the west.  Not the Weaver's/Two
Rivers breeding.  That same Fjord also jumps 4 feet.

I have noticed in the pics of the polygamist colony that they seem to be
pretty decent horse people.  Lots of pics of women and children in a lesson
situation, and they look like they are decent riders.

Gail